|🌏 Languages||English Español Русский 简体中文|
Note to mobile device usersNote that this server requires semi-decent hardware to be visited, that is, any laptop should do, but some mobile devices don't. "Blinking", i.e. joining and leaving the server in quick succession will not be tolerated. All iOS devices are considered crap and are thus not supported for use on this server. Also, note that some features will not work on mobile devices.
Blinking users will be tempbanned.
|Please follow the rules at all times. Check out the Criminal Code for a list of punishments if these rules are violated|
- Respect other players
- No screenshots with chat or player names
- No videos without persmission from the admin.
- Adult language is allowed
- Do not grief
- Do not spam the chat
- No begging for stuff or privileges
- No permanently running cobble generators
- Do not walk on railways
- Do not cry for help, ask directly
- Always follow the decisions of mods or admins. Mod decisions are final, if you as a third party disapprove, write your disapproval via PM or in-game mail.
- No gibberish usernames
- Buildings should be connected to the street grid or to a railway station by means of a road or path
- No cobble or dirt boxes
- No deliberate lag sources (No mesecons with frequencies of over 0.5 Hz)
- Change your skin
- No dating
- Do not ask for personal information
- You are not alone on this server. Think of the other players.
- Be realistic. Do not build highly physically implausible stuff. Floating stuff needs some plausible floating mechanism attached to it.
|The character of these tips is informative. However, it is highly recommended to follow them, since they make playing more pleasant for everyone.|
Avoid Lava Spills
When harvesting materials in lava fields, try to avoid lava running everywhere. This only complicates further exploration. Plug the holes with cobblestone.
Don't Build Cobble Boxes
Use table saws, cnc machines, screwdrivers, assorted types of glass and different materials. We offer many opportunities to build interesting structures.
Respect the Infrastructure
Don't damage the roads (incl. wooden). Don't obstruct paths and waterways. Leave at least 2 blocks clearance above water when making bridges (for boats).
Do Not Leave Floating Trees
If you chop down trees, remove them completely. Please replant trees so other players can also obtain wood.
When harvesting the fruit from a tree, please chop down the entire tree and replant it, so other players can also get food.
- High-frequency Luacontrollers
- Huge tube networks with large amounts of items
Protect areas you want to use in the future
Please note that unprotected areas may be seen as free to use by other players, so, if you really want to use some area in the future, claim it so people can see it's yours.