Regional Rail Map with Local and Express lines
|Transit type||Local Train|
|Number of lines||17|
|Operator(s)||LinuxForks Rail, DURT, Personhood Metrorail|
The term Local Lines refers to lines that serve a local area but do not stop as frequently as a Subway. Mostly they start with an S, but this convention is not always followed.
The presence of this kind of service should be announced with the green light-emitting SBahn blocks.
A server-wide government manages these lines. Currently, there are at least the following lines in this group:
Spawn-Origin services occupy the 0-9 and lower half of the 1x range:
- S1 Spawn to Origin via Riverside and Onionland
- S12 Spawn Main to Ehlodex
- S13 Ritchie Memorial Shuttle
Personhood services are in the upper half of the 1x range. They are operated as Personhood Metrorail:
- S14 Manaugh Memorial to Shore
- S15 PK Factory to Roses Gardens East
- S16 Marnack Mills to Roses Gardens East
- S16a Bamboo Bay Village to Roses Gardens East
- S16b Continuous loop around Bamboo Bay
- S17 Deep Valley Mountain to Personhood West
Northwest quarter services are in the 2x range:
- S20 Euler Street to Trap City Central via Apple Grove and Lighthouse.
- S23 Arcadius to Mom Junction via Tanh Cliffs
Trisiston services are in the 3x range:
Other than the state railways, other operators operate similar services to the local lines. These include: