Parnorama of Ocean City Capital
|Died||15 April 2019|
|• Active Contributor||User:Och Noe|
- Ocean City Capital
- Ocean City District One
Ocean City died on April 15th, 2019. It nouw lies there, a memorial to the Cobblebox.
- 1 Capital
- 2 District One
- 3 News
- 4 Inhabitants
- 5 Transport
- 6 Houses
- 7 Criticism
The Capital is formerly known as "Ocean City". After District One was built, this place is renamed to "Ocean City Capital".
- City Hall
- Mushroom Market (price: free)
- Public farm
- Mine (free)
- Fast Fish
- Bike sharing (free)
The Ocean City Hall It's a cobblebox that certainly doesn't look like any Town hall.
- First floor: news pad, chat, owners, mail boxes and ATM.
- Second floor: mini owners shop
- Third floor: small Ocean city ministry of transport
- Roof with Multicraft logo
The City Hall has been removed, and a new one isn't built yet.
Crossroads Transport Office (former OCP store in Ocean City)
There was an OCP store in Ocean City. The following is a historical record of the shop. 6 floors, connected with an elevator:
- Second lower floor: OCP subway station
- First lower floor: ?
- Ground floor: 3 Public MV Chargers, 1 Public MV Tool Workshop; currently: free item shop for city expanding (not permanent)
- First floor: ?
- Second floor: in work
- Third floor: for Och_Noe's private use
- Behind the building: the hydro generator setup.
It's a big mushroom built by ARSE7 and in the ovest of OC and there are 5 floors:
- Lower floor: Mushroom Market subway station
- First floor: ARSE7 smartshops and public smartshops places
- Second floor: in work
- Third floor: in work
- Roof: terace
This is a 10x10 farm that is available for use by anyone. The rule is simple:
- Please replant.
- Taking food without replanting is same as griefing.
A mine, with teleport pad for entry and for exit.
- teleport pad with the label "Fast Exit".
- Date of building: 26/03/19
Because the city was built in water the first food its fish, here you can buy some.
The Ocean City zoo has a panda room in the first floor and a fish pool in the second floor.
A bike sharing, please do not steal bikes.
Be careful when using the bike and don't drive it off of the bridges, as lucasburlingham did the first time he took a ride.
District One is a 90x150 area with 10 living places, now there are 2 used places. The first monument is Water Cube.
Insert non-formatted text here
Lava shop have two parts: First for OCS (Ocean City Shop), second for Estraziland shop. The floor of shop (with glass :P) is maked with lava.
- New part of city! 3 vacant places (30x30), this area is known as: Beach Neighborhood.
- New shop in OC: [User:speedtest|speedtest]] shop
- New living price:no 60mg but 40mg for home (reason: ARSE7 have regained the money spent in Ocean City Express with 1600mg of cost)
- New upgrade of roads, (maybe not permanent)
- New monument: Water Cube (by: ARSE7) (28/03/19)
- District One: Change of biome (ant-mushroom operation in dis. one) (29/03/2019)
- New living place: 15mg for OC Capital and free for District One
Trains lines are run by Arse Train Lines. Long-distance trains include:
- ATL Gold Line - Neverbuild via Mushroom Station (500m)
- ATL Silver Line - Ocean City>Silver Coast>Ehlodex
Contact ARSE7 for more information.
District One Railway
District One currently uses the District One Railway, which is temporary and will be replaced by a train line.
Ocean City Subway
Ocean City Subway currently includes the following line:
- O1 (Loop Line): City Hall -
OCP Ministore- Mushroom Market
Now are 3 house (26/03/19) all powered with MV available in Capital. All houses have different colour and its 2 floors house with terrace in roof. Usually the price is 30mg, but contact ARSE7 for another price (the price change with conditions) All buildings are made of wood, and each a different color.
- According to Smacker, the bridges in Ocean City do not allow users to travel with boats. However, most transportation are done on "bridges" (in practice, roads) and not on water.
- According to CalebJ and Ywang, ARSE7 has committed financial fraud, and Ywang has solid proof for that. "Ocean City may die because of this incident", says CalebJ.