Personhood Main Station
View across all the surface platforms from the eastern platform
|Station code||trph (tracks 1&2) ph-main (unused tracks 3&4, track 7), phst (metrorail)|
Personhood Main Station is the main railway station located in the southeastern quadrant of Personhood. It serves as a major regional terminus for regional trains from Spawn and Stallmangrad as well as a central hub for the local Personhood Metrorail trains.
The above ground portion has 7 tracks and 4 platforms, and is built of desert stone brick. There is also one additional track that is presumably intended for parking or storage; it is attached to the Island Shuttle line tracks.
The underground portion is for the Personhood Metrorail and has 2 tracks and 1 island platform. It is built of desert stone brick and marble. All metrorail lines run through this station and share the one platform.
- Track 1: to Origin (Lusin Street) (obsolete, out of service)
- Track 2: E1 towards Melinka Town
- Track 3: SM1 towards Stallmangrad
- Track 4: No service
- Track 5: Smacker and Piet Express
- Track 6: Chiculata Express towards Roses Gardens
- Track 7: Island Shuttle (Stations at Island, Bambus and Neverbuild)
- Subway: 2 tracks for Personhood Metrorail