If you have any problems with the railways and can't fix them yourself, or just don't have time, put them on this page so that someone with authority can.
This page is mainly for smaller issues. Don't forget to mail subway_trouble for important issues (the email address in the server login message).
Apple plains: someone has stolen Glo Stone from station entrances
Due to snow falling on and around the tracks, a subway train could not stop correctly at Large Beach, which caused subsequent trains to stay at previous stations, hence interrupting the entire line (bug #148)
- Line 3 platform at Riverside station has line 6 signs. These are actually indicating which way to go to get to that platform.
Trains that don't stop at platforms properly
- A train door opens into a wall or void
- The doors open on the wrong side
- The platform is overshot, undershot or stops on an obviously wrong part of the platform
and so on: then post it here.
- Trains at East Origin stop too far up the platform. They should stop in the centre, where there aren't pillars in the road
Broken destination/station displays
Put any places where a train's destination displays wrongly here. The root cause is often a missing definition in the LuaATC environment when using
F.stn. See the source here.
- Between Edenwood and Edenwood Beach on Line 2.
- Heading from Jungle to Cow Bridge on Line 1.
- Heading from Origin to Watson-Crick Street on Line 1.
- Heading from Eiffel Street to Banana Forest on Line 2.
- Line 2 southbound still says it goes to Onionland instead of Chasm of Segfault.
Next Stop onboard Trains
Put any places where a train tells no or a wrong station name in its "Next Stop" display.
- Most stations on Personhood Metrorail
- Some signs can be punched by anyone to work, if you see a bad sign, try punching it to see if it updates. The text that displays in the UI will often not match the text on the sign either, so ignore the UI text.
- No signs at station to name these stations:
- Mountain view (the station is named on board trains)
- Desert View
- Desert Mountain
- These signs aren't macro signs, so they may go out of date
- Leekston subway station, concourse
- This/these signs still refer to E35 or the NX services:
- Track 2, Trisiston station.
References to an old terminus
Put any places where a reference is made to the old terminus of a railway line that has since been extended or re-routed.
- Line 7 platform at Cathedral towards north terminus isn't a macro sign and still refers to North Harbour.
- Southbound platform at Frege Street has a sign saying to switch platforms for services to North Harbour. Should say North Harbour & Birch Bay since the line has been extended.
Put any high level informational problems here, such as out of date information and maps.
- Wiki pages need to be made for every notable station. This includes:
- Spawn Subway
- Local Lines stations
- Express Lines stations
- Some of the Stallmangrad stations (some metro stations are not really notable, they are just copy+paste and have no names) including the local area ones like Tuxopolis and CXC.
- ATL stations,
especially the extension to Chateu d'Erstazi(completed by ⚖️ Erstazi)
- Crossroads Transport stations - especially more pictures would be nice
- Trap City stations
- Many station pages on the wiki have no coordinates listed