Retrace lines in South-West quarter
The lines in the South-West quarter of the map are mostly built by worldedit and need to be redone.
Purple dots are existing stations. New tracks are red, yellow tracks will be retraced, blue tracks will be optimised, green tracks will be kept and brown tracks will be removed. The white numbers are suggested order of jobs while the lines will be consistent at all times.
- All places with a station should be still operated.
- Bridges and tunnels should be built only when needed and shouldn't be long.
- Station at Euler's Street must not become useless.
- Sharp curves should be kept at minimum.
- All new tracks must be built according to Railway Styleguide
- Melinka should be easily accessible.
- Parallel tracks should be kept at minimum.
Hume2's planned lines
- Euler Street - Shanielle Park
- Euler Street - Tanh Cliffs - Most! - Melinka
- Tunnel Island - Padrana Peninsula
- (Land's End West) - Mom Junction - Ragnarok Valley - (Melinka)
- Padrana Peninsula - Melinka
- (Shanielle Park) - Melinka - Dhausmig's Outlet Store or Stallmangrad
Approved Parts of Project
On April 11 2019, User:gabriel approved the following projects for construction:
- Euler Street-Wolf Rock Railway (numbers 1 and 18 in Hume2's second plan)
- Removal of numbers 19 and 21 in Hume2's second plan
Hume2 Transport Company will be tasked with project coördination and planning the concrete execution of the line. HTC might hire subcontractors for specific tasks. Speak to User:Hume2 if you want to contribute.
Finished Parts of Project
- On April 19 2019, HTC finished building the railway between Mountain South and Tanh Cliffs.
- On April 21 2019, HTC upgraded the track between Tanh Cliffs and Church.
Discussion over this proposal should go in the Discussion page of this article.