A Diamond Line train waits to depart Shore.
|Coordinates||🌍 550,12,2160 (map)|
|Station code||osthoff-shore, osthoff-shore-eol|
Shore is a railway station on the Personhood Metrorail and Osthoff21 Train Lines networks. Nearby is the Shore shopping centre, run by Osthoff21. Similar railway stations occur in real life with shopping centres above them, such as Toowong Station, Brisbane.
Shore is a more modern Osthoffian Style building. The station itself is on the ground level, buried beneath the rest of the building above it. The platforms are somewhat low, somewhat dim and made mostly out of silver sandstone blocks, with willouw and acacia wood also used as well as mithril platform edges.
Most trains terminate at this station; The only through-running service is OTL Bronze Line.
- Platform 1: OTL Bronze Line to Bamboo Bridge
- S18 towards Personhood West via Bamboo Bay Village.
- Platform 2: OTL Bronze Line to Neverbuild West
- OTL Diamond Line to Personhood Main Station via Neverbuild and Island
- Platform 3: S14 towards Manaugh Memorial via Personhood and Nadinetopia.
- Platform 4: Shore Mine Train
- Platform 5: No passenger service, private mail train