South Forest Station
Aerial view of the station building from the east, with the subway tracks visible below the mainline.
|Station code||sf, sf-eol (for reversing)|
South Forest is a major terminal station on the Express Lines network, serving the locality of South Forest. It was historically a terminal-only station, with no through-running services; this changed with the commissioning of the Noob Express sevice. There is also a South Forest Subway station in the basement level.
The station's construction is plain: almost entirely of stone brick though with diagonal arches; and also windows of stained glass and ordinary glass. Lighting is provided with mese lamps.
- Platform 1: towards Trisiston via Melinka Town
- Platform 2: towards Manaugh Memorial via Leekston East and Personhood West
- Platform 3: towards Origin via Spawn
- Platform 4: towards Stallmangrad
- Subway: 21
It is thought the station would have been constructed very early in the server's history, owing to the city being the first noob city. Service would have been direct from Origin via Spawn on the E2. In order, the services added to South Forest have been:
- E2: Built new from Spawn
- SMR: Built new from Stallmangrad
- E35: Extended from Melinka Town via Spawn-Shanielle Park Railway
- XN: Re-routed from Planetarium to South Forest
- Noob Express: Conglomerated from E35 and XN on 8 December 2019
👑 gabriel on the platform, with an XN service waiting to depart for X Nihilo.