- 1 - Palm Bay to Windy Mountains.
- 2 - Szymon's Dam to Chasm of Segfault.
- 2a - Origin to Edenwood stopping at Churchill Street.
- 3 - Large Beach to Bananame.
- 4 - Ice Mountain to Schwarzschildt Street.
- 5 - Lighthouse to Leekston East.
- 6 - Library Station to Henderson-Hasselbalch Street.
- 7 - Birch Bay East to Planetarium (Land's End).
- 8 - Coulomb Street to Edenwood.
More network maps can be found at http://advtrains.de/linuxworks/.
The Spawn Subway was the first train service on the Linuxworks Server. In its first working setup (about 1 week after server launch), it featured two lines and 5 stations:
- Line 1: bernhardd(now Ministry of Transport - Main Station - Shanielle City South
- Line 2: Spawn - Main Station - Cathedral
The network quickly expanded, line numbers were assigned incrementally as more lines were opened.
The Spawn Subway uses a "handmade" LuaATC setup to operate trains. Wall signals are used to tell whether a subway train can proceed into the next section. A section starts and ends right after a station. A train frees its current section and blocks the next section in the moment it departs from a station. When there's a diverting junction, one such signal exists per diverting track.
In places where a track crosses another track, one of the stations(typically the one closer to the crossing) gets another signal which is controlled by trains on the other crossing track, passed in as "osig". The train will only depart if both the section signal and the crossing signal are green. This mechanism is also used for single-track lines on the Mountain Railway.
The initialization code can be viewed for reference at .