Because of the limitations of Line 1, I decide to build this line to extend Line 1. The current plan is: Silver Coast (maybe?) -> Shore (Current West Border) -> Main Station -> City Hall -> Somewhere near 0X-E15 -> ...
--Ywang (talk) 03:14, 21 April 2019 (CEST)
- Sorry about the wrong expression. This is my current proposal:
- Plan A: Silver Coast (maybe?) -> West Border -> Main Station -> City Hall -> Somewhere at 0X-E13 -> (to be extended) -> Volcano Area -> Icy Mountains
- Plan B:An alternative can be: Silver Coast -> Crossroads West Peninsula -> Main Station -> (same as Plan A)
- The second one requires less bridge length, but I don't know if Silver Coast has extended to the south. I think the decision will be made after a new map is generated.
- --Ywang (talk)
- I've read the map again. The problem with this line is that we currently don't have enough stations. The discussion will continue after this city is mature.
- Current proposal: ... - Main Station - City Hall - 0X-E13 - ...
- --Yw05 (talk) 07:55, 25 April 2019 (CEST)
Reconstruction Plan #1
Because of the bad design of Crossroads, I am currently rebuilding Crossroads. The plan is as follows:
- The city will be a group of 64x64 "cells".
- Each "cell" is surrounded be streets, which must be 5 blocks wide.
- Each "cell" uses two levels as a market area or reserved for premium shops. The higher levels will be reserved for rent.
- The upper levels of the "cell" will be smaller (50x50), but will leave 7-block-high rooms.
This is the current plan for the first "cell":
- The lower levels are reserved for basic facilities.
- The 3rd level will be used for a travel center.
- The 4th level is reserved for a meeting room.
- Higher levels are reserved.
Quotes attributable to Blockhead
"Crossroads is a good transport system, lacking only a good city"