When proposing this mod, I did not realise that it was a creative-only mod. I admit I'm not experienced at Lua or modding, but my untrained eye did not see anything that would indicate a creative-only state. If anyone would be willing to help make this server-friendly, that would be much appreciated. Thanks --Maverick2797 (talk) 17:57, 11 August 2019 (CEST)
The mod seems interesting, so I could make the needed changes incl. adding a way to change the brightness. But please don't expect that in the next few days, as I work on other mods.
--Och Noe (talk) 19:42, 11 August 2019 (CEST)
I found a server-ready version buried in the Dreambuilder modpack, and modified it a tiny bit so that "lightstones" actually produce light :P. The brightness isn't so much of a big deal tbh.
--Maverick2797 (talk) 14:16, 8 October 2019 (CEST)
comment from Och_Noe: this mod is only usable in creative mode, so I suggest to reject it until it is in a usable state
comment from Maverick2797: a server-ready version has been found in (and extracted from) the dreambuilder modpack.
comment from Och_Noe: a
depends.txt is missing
Griefer of the year 2019
I certainly haven't experienced much griefing this year, not since I returned to find Edenwood Beach had a heap of sand removed. I'm not sure anybody but the moderators really knows who the griefers are. Maybe some moderators could nominate someone? Alternatively, how about an award for builder of the year instead - something to celebrate instead of frown upon?
- That award was given out for the last two years. In 2017, it went to Manaugh48; in 2018 to LowerGameing for griefing Spawn with lava. --Gabriel (talk) 11:14, 12 November 2019 (CET)
- I haven't experienced much griefing either. The only few cases that I remember:
- AK (or his/her alt account) griefing a BBT station with water
- poa griefing a Spawn Subway station with lava
- Builder of the Year: sometimes building can also be (partially) griefing, depending on the method used.
- IMHO some proper rule proposals should be on the voting page instead.