View of Trisiston Station
|Coordinates||🌍 -4260,22,-3106 (map)|
|Owned by||LinuxForks Rail|
|Operated by||LinuxForks Rail|
Trisiston is a major railway station of the Trisiston-Melinka Railway and the Euler Street-Wolf Rock Railway and part of the Express Lines and Trisiston S-Bahn networks. It serves the noob town of Trisiston.
The S-Bahn platform did not originally exist, but as the Trisiston S-Bahn was developed further and separate from the regional network, all S-Bahn services now depart from this platform.
In May 2020, orrwell constructed an arched roof over the platforms and a waiting area.
The station is at an altitude of 22 meters. The station's construction is average. It is mainly composed of sandstone-derived materials, with only the S30 platforms using stone brick. There's a pedestrian overpass over the entire station.
- Platforms 1, 4 and 8: no service
- Platform 2: towards Euler Street
- Platform 3: towards Manaugh Memorial
- Platform 5: towards Sraczka2's Village / Garden of Eden Ferry
- Platform 6: S30 towards Morea Street, S31 towards Elders Valley Beach
- Platform 7: S30 towards Svara Beach, S31 towards Asha Cliff