Einhorn forestation Project
Call for forestation of Einehorn woods (coords: -2649.5, -4335):
Update (21.05.2020): Remaining damaged areas are re-set into 4 plots. Due to complexity of restoration (old trees should be removed) in those areas 40 MG per plot reward shall be assigned for those
Plot # | NAME | status
1. | Damaged
2. | Damaged
3. | Damaged
4. | Damaged
Much of the restoration work on plots 1-14 was done within 3 hours after announcement by the Community: Ywang, Forg-Boy, Survivlag, HubsChromeFreeze, cricket,
Much thanks for cunducting the investigation and sponsorship of digtron services to Och_Noe, eristazi, survivallag and gabriel.
NOTE: not active
Due to recent deforestation around Einehorn Station I'm announcing...
Call for forestation of Einehorn woods(coords: ):
25 MG per plot for naturally forested landscape.
- Tree species: jungle tree!! (or emergent jungle trees max 2 per plot) - or species that fit in with surroundings!
- Old and damaged trees must be cut down prior planting new ones
- Landscape improvements encouraged
- Jungle tree saplings and mulch available from chests near the Einehorn train station
Entering your name and status into following table, or send message to Sajuk to accept the contract. One player can also restore more than one plot.
I will contact the person once the plot has been restored and make transfer.
Plot # | NAME | status (In progress/ Done)
1-14. Community | Done
- Forestation s1.png
- Forestation s3.png
cricket, ywang and HubsChromeFreeze provided fertilizers to restore trees faster
- Forestation s4.png
3 mg per night during Monday - Friday
5 mg per night during weekends
NAME | CHECK-IN | Nights | Room No.
Some guides that I found missing ...
1x crate - to transport ditron from place to place.
1x control module (simple, or automatic)
1 (-3) x inventory storage, to store the minerals.
1 x combined storage , fuel injector and storing useful stuff( torches/glow blocks, extra screw driver, fuel, boxes, axe, showel, emergency food, etc ...)
1 x rotation axel - to rotate whole structure once
1 x builder module - to place torches
min. 6+ x digger heads. (width x height)
Note that width should be symmetrical around the central axis and rotation axel should be placed in centr in order to conveniently rotate the digtron around its axis (See Fig.1).
Dimensions of digging face should be (height x ( 2 x half-width + 1) ).
Height of digitron: up to the builder - depends if you need to reach the ceiling.
Should be also symmetric around the central axis to avoid rotation errors (dashed lines on Fig 1.).
Falling gravel sand damages structure blocks (grey on Fig. 1) if they are uncovered from top. Make sure they are covered by other blocks (i.e. inventory).
- Digtorn moves relative to control unit.
- Surplus cobbles, which do not fit to the inventory, will be droped behind the control unit. - Falling gravel sand damages structure blocks (grey on fig.). Make sure they are covered by other blocks (i.e. inventory).
- Use screwdriver to alter the rotation direction.
- Sign on rotation axis (<) clockwise, (>) anticlockwise. Use screwdriver to alter it.
- Smaller/larger digtrons should follow the symmetry between half-width (Wh) and rotation axel (Fig.1 dashed blocks).
Station to recharge battery fueled Digtron. Thanks to erstazi for guidelines!
1. Batteries feed from inventory to the buffer-chests. 2. LUA controlled feed of empty batteries from the buffer-chests to the MV battery boxes. 3. Control logic units (inside MV battery box) fed recharged batteries back to the digtron battery chests.
-- CONFIGURATION local delay = 5 -- This value should not be lower than 2 (lag prevention) local channel = "lcd" -- Channel to report the status to -- MAIN PROGRAM if event.type == "interrupt" then if pin.d then if (not(port.c)) then mem.counter = mem.counter + 1 end digiline_send(channel, tostring(mem.counter).." | Enabled") port.c = not (port.c) interrupt(delay) else digiline_send(channel, tostring(mem.counter).." | Disabled") end end if event.type == "program" then mem.counter = 0 interrupt(2) end
LV geothermal generator
Found Guide here Basically generator just needs to be connected with blocks containing Lava and Water. You will need lava buckets (stainless steel + zinc ingots) and ordinary water buckets. Gain 100% by following pattern: