Changes to Server Rules
- Add the following to Rule #11: "In case there are differences between the decision of moderators, the decision should be made according to previous cases stated in the Criminal Code. In case no similar previou case is found, the decision shall be made by voting. Moderators and users who are part of the case (except the accused user) have the right to vote."
- Add Parole (zh) (See below)
/muteas part of jailing, allowing moderators with
kickpriviledge to mute users who are serving their sentence (incl. parole).
- Add specific definition of "disrespect" to Rule #1.
- Add specific definition of "spamming" to Rule #6.
- Add specific definition of "not thinking of other players" to Rule #19.
- New rule: "Do not sell non-craftable items or items given by admin or moderators for specific purpose(s)."
- New rule: "Do not promote other servers or ask/suggest other users to abandon the server."
- New rule: "Comments against the server rules are allowed only if not offensive."
- New rule: "Do not ask for how to act against the server rules without punishment."
- New rule: "Do not act against punishments. If you disapprove punishments, please refer to Rule #11."
Changes to Criminal Code
- Add a list of jail/ban cases.
- Add punishment for actions against the proposed rules.
- Use tables instead of lists.
IRL, parole is the early release of prisioners under certain conditions, and people serving parole are still considered serving their sentence. In game, this can be simplified by giving jailed users access to more resources in an isolated area and allowing users to leave jail for a certain amount of time, under the following conditions:
- Users serving parole should stay in the parole area when moderators (users with
kickprivilege) are not online, and they are allowed to leave the parole area for 15 minutes every 30-minute-period. This can be enforced by setting the parole area.
- Users serving parole should not do anything against the rules.
- Users serving parole have access to more resources (incl. more items, lighter sentence, and larger area) than in jail, but the parole area should still be isolated.
- Users serving parole have the right to apply to leave jail after spending 7 days in parole without criminal record.
- any moderator can send jailed users to parole, if the moderator believes that the jailed user behaves well.
- a special area should be built for users serving parole.
Use of Dangerous Items
This is a proposal to be added as a section of the server rules. This is currently not part of the server rules, and players are not required to follow these rules.
- Dangerous items include:
- Chainsaw Mk2s
- Nuclear reactors
- Players who own items listed above should not give the listed items to anyone who is known or suspected to have any plan or intention to:
- Damage other users' properties or public facilities,
- Kill or harm other users, or
- Cause mass destruction of deforestation.
- Players who own the items listed in rule #1 of this section agree to be fully responsible for any damage that can be caused by the items listed in rule #1 of this section.
Control Center Lag
The following is a list of measured lag caused by Crossroads Transport Control Center. All times (except Unix timestamp) are measured in milliseconds and rounded up to 10^-3.
|1||2019-12-01 15:54:17 +0100||41.029||892.663||157.269|
|2||2019-12-16 20:32:18 +0100||45.819||762.557||115.315|