Ocean City Problem
Ywang pls come back... Sorry if I do something wrong but we start this city together and pls.. come back Sorry if I was an egoist with you((( pls come back
- I understand your current feelings, as I was also rejected before. However, when people make decisions, they assume that they will accept the consequences. Now I do accept what I have after resignation.
- I feel sorry that I didn't take screenshots of the chat between me and User:Smacker, but one thing I do remember is that Ocean City is not a city - it has no public facilities and is badly designed.
- Ever since you started to take fares in Mushroom Market, I realized that it would fall because of not being competitive enough - who would buy a stand if there is a free one in Spawn? Who would go to a place with such high living cost and the requirement for building materials when they could choose freely in other places? The only reason that appears to attract people is the MV supply.
- That only showed that you have taken too much from the people of Ocean City, and someday you will pay for it - at the cost that this city falls. And what about me? Financial fraud is no joke at all, and I do take it seriously.
- I understand that you may not realize the consequence(s) of doing so, but this is too much to be forgiven, and I will not go back to Ocean City.
- Ok, I acept it. Now in OC all is free, only 5mg for living cost in Capital, Dis One free. Tomorrow i ll back money to OC players.
- I do understand that you are trying to fix the problem that I have pointed put, but this is simply part of the problem. Another problem is that Ocean City needs more public facilities. Consider building a hotel, a tech station (chargers and tool workshops), and a larger market
- I hope my suggestion can help you, but I'm not going back. "Good luck with Ocean City".
- I appreciate your help, thanks )
- It's ok. I simply hope that you can do it better.
- Ywang, I hope we could remain the same friends.
- I need to think about it.
ARSE7's Old Luacontroller
About the Lua problem: now i know how use it, i didnt knowed this first (frequency) , i hope that this incident dont cause me too much troubles... --User:ARSE7
- I used 4Hz Luacontrollers before, but the results were same as 1Hz ones, and I was warned that I could be banned for 4Hz Luacontrollers. I haven't finished setting up my tree machine yet, but I used 0.2Hz Luacontrollers before they were moved.
Its nice that you build your city)
- There is just one problem: some basic facilities appear to be missing, and line 1 comes once in about 106 seconds. I'll finish this as soon as possible, and then you will notice a new Wiki page that is in the "Cities" list.
- --User:Ywang on 8 April 2019 at 20:42 CST
if you want a bad photo to put on there, use this one File:Ywangcity.png
- The link you posted is a dead link. Please check if the filename is correct and update the link.
- Wiki talk page is not a place where you send PMs. Please format your message properly and sign with
--~~~~. I am tired of checking the edit history only to know who wrote me the message.
- --Ywang (talk) 15:58, 16 April 2019 (CEST)